Monday, March 14, 2005

City of Heroes Update

Sung requested I update the city of Heroes information so that everyone in our group can keep some sort of track of who's online and what they're playing.

City of Heroes
: we're on the Liberty Server

Steve's Heroes:
Recursive
Vesuvius

Sung's Heroes:
Fire'Lord
Fire'Storm
Lady'Blaze
Shadow'Spawn

George's Heroes:

Torrancean
RoboX
FureX
Super-boy

John's Heroes:
Captain Jimmy
Bent Space

Jerome's Heroes:
Obsidian Bane

Note: to add any of the heroes above to your CoH friends list, type in the chat window:

/friend hero name
Eg: /friend Fire'Lord



********
I'll also update my World of Warcraft information:

World of Warcraft

Eonar Server:

Steve's Characters [Horde]:
Trespass

Feathermoon Server

Steve's Characters [Alliance]:
Umbranic
Leucauge
Gipper


I mainly play Trespass since the Eonar server is easier to get on and a little less crowded, though its population is getting up there too.


*******
Finally, in the "no news means it's sinking into the Abyss" category I've still heard nothing from any of the producers or director. On the other hand, it is Hollywood and the same incomprehensible forces that can explode a project in 96 hours can rebuild it in something like that time.

In a -- perhaps unrelated -- bit of news, one of the other companies that was interested in making The Sound emailed me on Thursday. They emailed out of the blue last October as well, but, from what I understand, the business is a little gossipy so I figure there's a decent chance they've heard things.

No comments: