Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Don't Rent DVDs From My Video Store

You know how you rent DVDs and they almost always have odd little smears and smudges on them, like the previous renter used them to spread peanut butter on their sandwich?

Well, this DVD I rented had a few minor smudges, so I decided to wipe it off -- but we're a clothing optional house here with the option typically being "no" so I didn't have a handy shirt to wipe it off with.

I did, however, purchase some sparkly white brand new underwear on Sunday, and since I was wearing them...

7 comments:

Konrad West said...

That's disgusting. Really.

Jaime_sama said...

Yeah thanks for sharing, Steve.

dan said...

glad that wasn't the rule when we lived together

very glad

Steve Peterson said...

In my defense, these are natty tidy-whities. None of that Wal-Mart trash. Pure CostCo. The kind you see guys wear if they're in their skivvies in a movie, like Hanes-ad style.

Also, New Jersey's climate wasn't quite as conducive to this rule as San Antonio's.

Grubber said...

I would suggest that for some movies this could be considered suitable. Kingdom of Heaven springs to mind. :)
cheers
Dave

Steve Peterson said...

I can only imagine the outcry of teenage girls at the idea of my skivvies wiping smudges from Legolas's brooding brow.

At any rate, the DVD in question was The Hills Have Eyes, Part 2 -- and despite my fondness for Wes Craven pics, I suspect that my briefs came out on the short end in this transaction.

Konrad West said...

LOL.